4G Installation Explained
4G Installation – Struggling with poor mobile reception?
4G Installation Guide, how it works
To receive your 4G installation at your property, we fit a small antenna to the exterior of your property.
This antenna will then link straight into your new 4G wireless router. Due to the fact that we are bringing in the signal from outside of your property this means even if you are not able to get 4G on your mobile phones, the shack will still have you covered with a fast internet connection.
We have a range of different antennas and 4G routers for every different type of installation. We are able to provide great advice over the phone using our tools to survey your property. This means less time wasted on the day for our installer and also saving you money.
4G LTE Router
We are always looking at the market to make sure that we provide all of our customers with best quality hardware at the right price.
Once you have placed your order, our friendly installation team will contact you within 48 hours to confirm an appointment that suits you for installation. We do offer a 10 working day lead time from point of order to installation. We have found though that most of the time this is actually within a 7 days!
Standard 4G installations normally take our engineers between 1-2 hours to complete. Once completed our 4G engineer will show you the system working making sure that you are happy with your new fast 4G broadband service.
- How long will it take your engineer to compete the 4G installation?
- A. Standard installations normally are completed within 1-2 hours by our engineers.
- Will there be a need to fit anything on the outside of my property?
- A. Yes, if you are having an external antenna fitted we will need to fit this to a outside wall. Normally using a small bracket which needs 4 fixing wholes to hold the bracket.
- Will you need to drill a hole through my wall?
- A.Yes, again if you are having an external antenna fitted we would need to drill a hole through your wall to bring the cable down from the antenna inside your property to connect to the 4G wireless router. Our friendly engineer will explain this to you on the day and will also make sure that when he leaves everything is made water tight.
- Will my new fast broadband service be working when the engineer leaves?
- A.Before our engineer leaves your property, your new fast broadband service will be up and running and he will make sure that he has confirmed that you are happy with the new service.